As an inventor, one of the first steps you must take to succeed with your invention
is securing patent protection on the idea. It is unlikely that you will be able to sell
or license your invention unless you own the rights to the idea in the first place.
Subjects covered in the eBook include:
- What is a patent?
- What are the types of patents?
- What is a provisional patent?
- Should I file a provisional patent?
- Can I file my own patent application?
- How do I prepare a provisional patent application?