Ever dreamed of selling your product on TV or on the store shelf? The Direct Response Television Industry (DRTV), commonly referred to as the “As Seen on TV” business, is always on the lookout for the next hit product to wear the As Seen on TV logo. Displaying your invention at the Response Expo UIA Inventor Pavilion puts you in direct contact with the industry experts that can make your dream a reality.
InventionHome is partnering with Response Expo for the 6th consecutive year to bring you the Inventor Pavilion, an area on the show floor dedicated to inventions that are right for TV. The experts are looking for products that appeal to the masses, solve a common problem and are easy to demonstrate. You must have a finished sample or prototype in order to exhibit.
Response Expo 2015 will be held April 21 – 23 in San Diego. Use promo code REIP25 when paying for your booth to receive 25% off the regular $600 exhibit price.
Your exhibit package is packed full of value:
- Expo Hall badge, for access to the trade show floor
- Tabletop in Inventor Pavilion to display your product
- Listing in the show directory
- Inclusion in the After-show presentation
- Access to Educational classes
- Watch industry legends be inducted into the DR Hall of Fame
- Opportunity to win awards, including a free short-form infomercial to filmed onsite
Submit your product now to see if it is right for Response: http://inventortradeshows.com/show/response/
For more information on Response Expo: