For the forth consecutive year, InventionHome sponsored the “Inventor’s Spotlight” at the National Hardware Show (NHS) in Las Vegas, Nevada. This year’s show took place May 6-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. With 27,000 attendees, this tradeshow marks the pinnacle event for the $343 billon dollar home improvement market.
Highlights of the 2014 show include:
- In collaboration with show organizers, InventionHome coordinated private pitch events with hardware companies including Iron Bridge Tools, DAP, Techtronic Industries and NCH.
- “Pitch the Experts” panelists (including InventionHome’s Colleen Kelly) provided inventors with valuable insight ranging from their pitches, marketing tips, development, etc.
- The InventionHome marketing team fortified relationships with many hardware “member” companies and also added many new companies to our membership ranks.
- Day 3 of the show was hailed as “Innovation Day” and gave tribute to various areas of the show (including the InventionHome Inventor’s Spotlight).
- The UIA ‘Education Forum’ took place on May 5 and provided inventors with FREE access to educational speakers on a variety of invention topics.
- We met Elvis (and his brother).
Are you interested in attending the 2015 National Hardware Show? It will take place on May 5-7, 2015, and the InventionHome team will once again be involved in the Inventor’s Spotlight. Keep an eye on future newsletters for details!